ANTS News and Discussion Forum

2016 National Nurse Education Conference

2016 National Nurse Education Conference

by Michelle Girdler -
Number of replies: 3

The 2016 NNEC will be held in Sydney, as announced at the end of NNEC 2014 in Adelaide

planning will commence in the next few months, there was some discussion surrounding this at the AGM a few weeks ago. National Exec will be in charge of the organising of the conference but need the assistance of a few 'people onn the ground' to assist. Local knowledge is always good.

A couple of NSW members did express interest at the time.....So if you are willing and able to assist National in planning of the next NNEC ( 2016) can you let me know via this post please.

Non- NSW based members are also encouraged to participate as there are a number of conference related tasks that will need input as we go ...

It seems a long way off, but when planning time gets away ....The sooner we commence planning the better organised conference we are able to hold.

Regards

Michelle

In reply to Michelle Girdler

Re: 2016 National Nurse Education Conference

by Lauren Culbert -

Hi Michelle,

Elisabeth & I spoke to you at the conference about assisting in the organsiation of the 2016 conference. We are both based in Sydney. I am happy to assist!

Kind Regards

Lauren

In reply to Lauren Culbert

by Visitor Visitor -

Hi Michelle,

I spoke with Lorraine at the NNEC in Adelaide and expressed an interest in being involved in the 2016 conference. I am based in Melbourne but am happy to assist where i can and be involved. 

Regards

Monica Peddle

La Trobe University

In reply to Michelle Girdler

by Visitor Visitor -

Hi Michelle

Unfortunately I couldn't attend this year's conference due to teaching committments

As a member of the NSW Committee (we've been awfully quiet) I would love to be involved in organising the 2016 conference

The National Committee for the Australian Society of Anaesthesia & Post Anaesthesia Nurses [ASPAAN] are currently in the proces of organising the ASPAAN National conference in Sydney this year. I am the NSW President so have been involved in the groundwork for that.

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Suzanne Querruel

NSW Committee