DOWNLOAD YOUR APPLICATION FORM
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIP
The Society consists of Ordinary Members, Honorary Members and Life Members
Healthcare professionals engaged in nurse/midwifery education within the following categories:
- Category One: Registered Nurses/Midwives who are primarily engaged in the education/teaching of nurses/midwives and scholarship;
- Category Two: Registered Nurses/Midwives who are engaged in the education/teaching of nurses/midwives as part of their role, but generally it is not their primary role;
- Category Three: Other helathcare professionals who are primarily engaged in the education/teaching of nurses/midwives
May be conferred upon individuals who would not be eligible for membership under the provisions of governing Ordinary Membership, but who are deemed by Council to have made a significant contribution to nurse/midwifery education.
May be conferred upon individuals.
COST OF MEMBERSHIP
ANTS has a membership fee to cover operating costs. Current Rates are expressed in Australian Dollars:
- New Member: $80 for first year of membership
- Ongoing Membership $70 per year
- Ongoing Membership with payment in advance: $200 for three years
REFUND OF MEMBERSHIP
- Should a member resign normally no refund of membership will be allowed. The National Committee will consider representation on this matter and may give a pro rata refund.
Last modified: Thursday, 26 April 2018, 11:34 AM