ANTS News and Discussion Forum

Request for participation in a research study

Request for participation in a research study

by Stuart Taylor -
Number of replies: 1

Dear ANTS Members, I have made a post on behalf of Yingyan Chen who is seeking support for her research. Stuart Taylor, ANTS Admin Officer.

Project Title: Training and competency of Australian acute care nurses in electrocardiogram interpretation: a nationwide study

Invitation to Participate in Online Survey – Phase I

My name is Yingyan Chen, and my research team and I are conducting an online survey study (Phase I), which explores Australian nurse educators’ expectations, training, and assessments of acute care nurses’ competency in electrocardiogram (ECG) interpretation. For this research study, a nurse educator is an umbrella term that denotes nurses with a portfolio or job description of providing education to nurses in a hospital setting. Your answers may inform the development of an ECG assessment tool, which will be distributed to Australian acute care nurses in Phase II to assess their competency in ECG interpretation.

If you would like to participate, the Australian Nurse Educator ECG Survey link will direct you to the anonymous online survey. The survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete.
https://uniofsunshinecoast.syd1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6utWYAWAqISConA

Participation in this survey is entirely voluntary, and anonymity is strictly maintained. More information is provided at the start of the survey.

This study was approved by the Human Research Ethics Committees of the University of the Sunshine Coast (A231898).

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Kind regards,
Dr Yingyan Chen
Chief Investigator/Project Lead

Research team members
Dr Yingyan Chen, University of the Sunshine Coast
Prof Frances Lin, Flinders University
Prof Jeroen Hendriks, Flinders University
Dr Susie Cartledge, Monash University
Ms Jacqueline Colgan, University of Tasmania
Prof Kathryn Keller, Florida Atlantic University, USA
Prof Caleb Ferguson, University of Wollongong

In reply to Stuart Taylor

Re: Request for participation in a research study

by Stuart Taylor -

Dear ANTS Members, I have made a post on behalf of Yingyan Chen who is seeking support for her research. Stuart Taylor, ANTS Admin Officer.

Project Title: Training and competency of Australian acute care nurses in electrocardiogram interpretation: a nationwide study

Invitation to Participate in Online Survey – Phase I

My name is Yingyan Chen, and my research team and I are conducting an online survey study (Phase I), which explores Australian nurse educators’ expectations, training, and assessments of acute care nurses’ competency in electrocardiogram (ECG) interpretation. For this research study, a nurse educator is an umbrella term that denotes nurses with a portfolio or job description of providing education to nurses in a hospital setting. Your answers may inform the development of an ECG assessment tool, which will be distributed to Australian acute care nurses in Phase II to assess their competency in ECG interpretation.

If you would like to participate, the Australian Nurse Educator ECG Survey link will direct you to the anonymous online survey. The survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete.
https://uniofsunshinecoast.syd1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6utWYAWAqISConA

Participation in this survey is entirely voluntary, and anonymity is strictly maintained. More information is provided at the start of the survey.

This study was approved by the Human Research Ethics Committees of the University of the Sunshine Coast (A231898).

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Kind regards,
Dr Yingyan Chen
Chief Investigator/Project Lead

Research team members
Dr Yingyan Chen, University of the Sunshine Coast
Prof Frances Lin, Flinders University
Prof Jeroen Hendriks, Flinders University
Dr Susie Cartledge, Monash University
Ms Jacqueline Colgan, University of Tasmania
Prof Kathryn Keller, Florida Atlantic University, USA
Prof Caleb Ferguson, University of Wollongong