The Nurses for Nurses Network is an online membership community created to assist Nurses meet their annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) registration requirement, with the National Nursing and Midwifery Board, in an easy to use format that doesn't cost the earth: including certificates of attendance and a Portfolio to use giving you all the evidence you need should you be audited. https://www.nursesfornurses.com.au
Australian College of Nursing - http://www.acn.edu.au On 1 Jul 2012 The Royal College of Nursing, Australia and The College of Nursing unified to become the Australian College of Nursing
- Alzheimer's Australia (www.alzheimers.org.au) recently launched its new Mind your Mind website http://mindyourmind.org.au) at the National Dementia Research Forum. Mind your Mind is Alzheimer's Australia’s national dementia risk reduction program. It aims to help reduce the risk of developing dementia and promotes a ‘brain healthy’ lifestyle with the seven Mind your Mind signposts. The site has information specifically for GPs and other health and lifestyle practitioners, as well as a wealth of information on dementia risk reduction for the general public. Designed to be easy to use and navigate, the new website has practical information and guides, with regular updates on the latest research findings concerning dementia prevention and risk reduction. The website was developed through the generous support of the Dementia Collaborative Research Centres and the auDA Foundation.
- Therapeutic Guidelines Limited ( http://www.tg.com.au ) is an independent not-for-profit organisation dedicated to deriving guidelines for therapy from the latest world literature, interpreted and distilled by Australia's most eminent and respected experts.
- Elsevier have released a new text called The Clinical Placement - An essential guide for nursing students. This is a useful resource for nurse educators in clinical practice as it covers areas such as professional behaviour, communication and reflective practice. Click here for a copy of the publication flyer.
- Australian Nursing Federation - http://www.anf.org.au
- The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC) plays an important role in protecting the health safety of the Australian community by promoting high standards of nursing and midwifery education. http://www.anmac.org.au
- Elsevier publishes a wide range of nursing texts. The company has been a consistent sponsor of ANTS events.
- NSW Health - http://www.health.nsw.gov.au
- Nurses and Midwives Board of New South Wales www.nmb.nsw.gov.au
- Registered Nurses Association of Ontario - http://www.rnao.org
Last modified: Friday, 18 December 2015, 5:56 PM