ANTS Web site Feedback

Re: feedback

by Karen Simunov -
Number of replies: 1

Hi Stuart

• The National Committee page and Invoice Payment in the Main Menu Block are greyed out and the remainder are blue  ....  Is this normal??
  • incorrectly labelled title under WA listing  ...  states VIC next to first named person... can be found at >>>> ANTS State Branch Area (The main area for ......)
  • National Committee Work Area name listing is also requiring an update... need to identify national seperate from each state and which names for NSW and VIC and curent???
      More than happy to update if given info and access     

KAren

ANTS National Committee Work Area

In addition

KAren

(Edited by Stuart Taylor - original submission Sunday, 3 November 2013, 9:59 AM)

In reply to Karen Simunov

by Stuart Taylor -

Hi Karen,

As a Committee member your permissions within Moodle allows you to see things that others can't see and indeed you can do things others can't. The grey means it is "there" but not available to ordinary members. I have made the National Committee Members 2013-2014 page visable. The Invoice Page is for testing and not for general use.

I have updated the WA listing. As for the National listing I will need to think harder as the information comes from another part of Moodle and I need to work out how to handle people who have "two" roles.

I will be away from Sydney for a couple of days but will get back to you ASAP.

Regards Stuart