Tuesday 3 - Thursday 5 September 2013
Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge, CB3 0DG, UK
The NET international conference is firmly established as the leading annual conference for networking in healthcare education.
NET2013 will be a unique opportunity to share innovation and the latest ideas and experiences with a wide range of colleagues from the UK and overseas. It is for everyone interested in debating the latest developments and thinking in healthcare education: educators, practitioners, researchers and students.
Call for abstracts
Abstracts for core and theme papers should relate to one of this year's themes shown here.
- · Developing teachers
- · Educational innovations and enhancement
- · Education in clinical practice and practice development
- · E-learning/blended learning
- · Humanising healthcare education
- · Internationalisation and global challenges in healthcare education
- · Interprofessional learning and working
- · Leadership development
- · Learning and teaching strategies
- · Partnership working
- · Research evidence base of healthcare education
- · Role of the service user
- · Social, economic and policy drivers
- · Student experience
Abstracts should be received by Monday 21 January 2013.
For further information see website: