ANTS News and Discussion Forum

New ANTS member from Indonesia

New ANTS member from Indonesia

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 8
Dear All members,

My name is Edi Sampurno, a new member from Indonesia. I am very happy to become a member of ANTS. I work as a nursing lecturer at Alma Ata Institute of Health Science, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. My membership application was approved on August this year and my motivation of joint ANTS is because I think that this organisation is the right place to build my professional network. As a lecturer I need community that underpinning my research interest and my future career. Could you please all members give me assistance and information if there is research opportunities.

Thank you

Edi Sampurno
In reply to Deleted user

Re: New ANTS member from Indonesia

by Christine Taylor -

Lovely to hear from you. It would be very interesting to hear how nurse education differs in Indonesia compared to Australia. Perhaps you may wish to share some information with us when you have time.

Dr Christine Taylor

University of Western Sydney

In reply to Christine Taylor

by Deleted user -
Dear Dr Christine Taylor,

I would say thank you for everything that I could not say here and of course I wish able to share about how is nursing education in Indonesia. 

Edi Sampurno
In reply to Deleted user

by Melissa Bloomer -

Hi Edi

I would like to communicate with you more via email.  can you please email me at melissa.bloomer@monash.edu

Thanks

Melissa

ANTS eBulletin Editor

In reply to Melissa Bloomer

by Deleted user -
Dear Mellisa,

It is very lovely to hear from you to communicate with me. I will send an email to you soon.

Edi Sampurno
In reply to Deleted user

by Colleen Bell -
Hi Edi
Welcome to the ANTS network. I would like to hear about your research and nursing interests. There are so many different areas for nurse teachers to investigate it would be great to hear about the ones that are important for you in Indonesia.
I have heard of the Alma Ata Institute of Health Science. Can you tell us how long the nursing school has been running there, how many nursing students graduate in a year and is it linked to a hospital, or other health facility. Do they run degree or diploma courses, or both?
Colleen Bell, Nurse Educator, Gold Coast Hospital
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

Hi Edi,

Welcome to ANTS. I work as a Clinical Nurse Educator in Child & Family Health in Fairfield, South Western Sydney.

It would be good to hear more about your current research and areas of interest. Sally

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

Selamat Pagi Edi

Welcome to ANTS. I am a nurse educator and academic and I am currently living in Jakarta Indonesia. I have been here for 6 months now and will be here for a further 2 years. I come from an Intensive care nursing background. I would be very interested in meeting with you to discuss the Indonesian approaches to nurse education. I currently volunteer my time working with clinical nurses for a large hospital network here in Jakarta. There are many research opportunities in indonesia we could discuss. Please feel free to contact me on either of the email addresses below

My contact email here is Sharyn.Streitberg@monash.edu  Sharyn.Streitberg@gmail.com or 

Saya ingin bertemu dengan anda

Sharyn

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
Dear Sharyn,

I am very happy to get response from you and I have sent an email to you but it was failure. 
While you are in Jakarta, you can give me call on 0819 3888 6000 or send email to esampurno0808@gmail.com.

Thank you
Edi Sampurno