REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR LEADERSHIP FOR NURSING AND MIDWIFERY EXCELLENCE: 2015 AND BEYOND CONFERENCE
Keynote speaker includes international guest Professor Jo Walton, Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand
Nurses and midwives across Australia strive for excellence in practice, this one day conference aims to inspire delegates to lead innovation and change in nursing and midwifery practice and education.
Highly respected national and international leaders will challenge us to think about how we see ourselves as leaders.
The conference will address the following topics:
- Key elements of leadership that promote clinical excellence.
- Characteristics of leaders: recognising, developing and using your leadership qualities and skills.
- Curiosity in practice and education: asking 'What if?' to inspire change in practice and education.
- Pushing boundaries of practice to meet challenging health service demands.
- Building and leading effective clinical and academic partnerships in practice, education and research.
- Increasing the uptake of evidence in practice.
- Preparing nursing and midwifery leaders for practice in 2015 and beyond.
Registration is now open please register using the iPay system via: https://ipay.uws.edu.au/products_show.asp.
Attached is the Leadership for Nursing and Midwifery Excellence: 2015 and Beyond Flyer.
If you require further information please don't hesitate to contact Rebecca Oswald via firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.uws.edu.au/nursingandmidwifery/home/news-and-events/LNME-2015-and-beyond.
Flyer is also attached - see the ANTS post.