15 September 2015 Abstract Submission Deadline
22 January 2016 Early booking deadline
Submit abstracts now for NETNEP 2016
The abstract submission deadline for NETNEP 2016 -
the 6th International Nurse Education Conference (3-6 April 2016, Brisbane, Australia) is fast approaching.
Submit abstracts now to join delegates from around the world to share the latest knowledge and experience of nursing, midwifery and healthcare workforce education worldwide.
Contributions are invited by 15 September 2015 for symposia, oral, poster, poster with oral, and Masterclass presentations on the following topics:
- Continuing Professional Development Education
- Teaching, Assessment and Learning in University and Clinical Practice
- Technology, Simulation & Education
- Education for Patient Safety
- Curriculum Innovation, Academic Leadership and Evaluation Research for Nursing Education (CIANP)
- Midwifery Education in Practice (MEiP)
The following workshops will take place prior to the conference:
- Writing for Publication: From getting started through to getting published
- Harnessing the potential of simulation to transform authentic For