ANTS News and Discussion Forum

Public Consultation - Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia's draft policy for nurses and midwives seeking to re-enter the professions

Public Consultation - Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia's draft policy for nurses and midwives seeking to re-enter the professions

by Stuart Taylor -
Number of replies: 0
Hello everyone,

The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia is inviting submissions on a draft policy on re-entry to practice for nurses and midwives. Although individuals can respond as our core business is education, I believe that ANTS should contribute to this debate.

I would appreciate if you could please review the draft document and send any comments back to me by 1st August so I can respond on behalf of ANTS.

Sandra Campbell-Crofts
ANTS President
Rozelle Campus School of Nursing & Midwifery University of Tasmania PO BOX 184 Rozelle 2039 0412 296 028 sandrac0@postoffice.utas.edu.au

Interested parties are invited to make written submissions on this draft policy for consideration by the Board. If you wish to provide comments on this draft paper, please provide written comments in electronic form, at nursingmidwiferyboardconsultation@ahpra.gov.au by close of business on 09/08/2011. http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au