ANTS News and Discussion Forum

Invitation To Participate in Research- Facilitator Experience and Percepons of Preparaon for and delivering End-of-Life Simulaons to Undergraduate Nursing Students

Invitation To Participate in Research- Facilitator Experience and Percepons of Preparaon for and delivering End-of-Life Simulaons to Undergraduate Nursing Students

by Stuart Taylor -
Number of replies: 0

Dear ANTS Members,

The ANTS National Committee has agreed to circulate an invitation to participate in research. Please do not reply to this post rather contact Cindy Hoang directly with questions or comments.
Stuart Taylor Administration Officer ANTS
>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Cindy Hoang, and I am a PhD Candidate at La Trobe University researching Facilitator Experience and Perceptions of Preparation for and delivering End-of-Life Simulations to Undergraduate Nursing Students.

The purpose of my email is to gain some traction for my study. I would like to invite you to participate in my PhD research, and also kindly request if you could forward my study to other academic and sessional staff within the School of Nursing and Midwifery.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

SURVEY ONE (~20 minutes):

Inclusion Criteria includes:

• Being employed at an Australian or New Zealand Institution and is either a:
    • coordinator of the subject in which end-of-life care is taught, or
    • coordinator of the undergraduate nursing program if it is taught in more than one subject.
  • Your Institution offers an undergraduate bachelor’s degree in nursing leading to registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA or the Nursing Council of New Zealand.
To access the survey, please click on this link: https://latrobe.quesonpro.com/t/AWLXvZue57

SURVEY TWO (~20 minutes):

Inclusion Criteria includes:

• Being a Registered Nurse
  • Having facilitated an end-of-life simulation for undergraduate nursing students.

To access the survey, please click on this link: https://latrobe.quesonpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?=W1Vy5nzvomoECHrPeIW9eQ%3D%3D

Kind Regards,
Cindy Hoang
PhD Candidate.
Email: C.Hoang@latrobe.edu.au