ANTS News and Discussion Forum

Nursing Podcast - Listen on the Go

Nursing Podcast - Listen on the Go

by Sue Walker -
Number of replies: 0

Nicole Nash-Arnold from Nurse Manager HQ and Sue Walker from the Nursing CPD Institute talk to Nurses around the globe about "This Nursing Life".

Well, it’s Nic here. Let me give you a bit of background.

Sue is the founder of the Nursing CPD Institute, as well as the Nurses for Nurses Network. Sue co-founded these businesses to empower nurses with their clinical prowess. You can hear more about Sue and her story in Episode #4 of our podcast.

I am a nurse with a background in theatre nursing, education as well as senior and executive nursing leadership roles. I run Nurse Manager HQ. My bag is nursing culture: whether that’s helping nurses communicate with their team, with their clients or with each other. You can hear more about my story in Episode #5 in our podcast.

Sue and I have worked together for years now. We’ve waxed lyrical for most of that time on all things nursing. We met Mark Aitken a little while ago and all the things that Sue and I had discussed ad naseum were all the things that Mark felt passionate about as well. The big issues that Sue and I had intuitively felt nurses were worried about with our interactions through Nurses for Nurses and Nurse Manager HQ were mirrored back to us from Mark and his work with Nurse + Midwife Support. Nurses were worried about how to progress their career, retirement & finances, wellness and where to go for educational opportunities

And so that was it! We knew we had to put a platform together to give nurses the information, resources and stories that they needed to live their best nursing life. Nursing + Midwifery Emporium was born for exactly that reason. Sue’s and my vision was to create a place where nurses could access a variety of non-clinical information about their careers and the lifestyle of being a nurse.

Click here to start listening>>