The inaugural Health MoodleMoot in Australia is being presented by the Sydney Adventist Hospital (SAH), also known as ‘The San’, supported by Pukunui Technology with The Australian Nurse Teachers Society (ANTS) and androgogic as Platinum Sponsors.
The theme is “Moodle and Innovation in Healthcare Education” focusing on the complex challenges in delivering education in the healthcare sector. The use of Moodle, mobile devices and the latest digital educational tools, is enabling healthcare organizations to:
- be innovative and use technology to reshape learning, making training more affordable and accessible
- build skills by giving people a compelling, helpful and authentic learning experience
- create and access multimedia-rich training resources to keep up with clinical practices
- use simulation-based learning approaches to provide decision-making opportunities, exploration, reflective learning & sharing of experiences.
Who should attend?
The Health MoodleMoot is aimed at:
- eLearning and LMS Managers and Experts
- Multi-media Specialists and Instructional Designers
- Healthcare Educators (both clinical and non-clinical)
- HealthCare Managers and Strategists
- Tertiary Education Health Faculties (University and TAFE)
- Learning and Curriculum Development Centres
- Earlybird registration closes - 25 Sept 2014
- Registration closes – 12 November 2014